Straight Line Cable Grounding Roller Steel Cable Roller Trench
1.Ground Cable Roller, aluminium Abrasion resistant aluminium
rollers, galvanized steel tube frame dust- and soil proof ball
bearings, large ground clearance
2. Ground Cable Roller, steel Abrasion resistant steel rollers,
galvanized steel tube frame dust- and soil proof ball bearings,
large ground clearance
3. Ground Cable Roller, synthetic Non-aging and weatherproof,
extreme light weight, highly shock-resistant
stackable, large ground clearance, for cables up to Ø 100 mm.
Cable Trench Roller, cable grounding roller,Data Sheet
|Item name||Material||Size (mm)||Weight (kg)||Color|
|Straight cable roller||Nylon or aluminium roller,steel frame||L330 * W230 * H260||4.5||orange,silvery|
|Corner cable roller||Nylon roller,steel frame||L530 * W300 * H300||10.5||orange,silvery|
Cable Rollers Appicaiton:
1) are designed to ease the procedure of handling and installing
cables while on site.
2) suitable for general cable installation work in trenches.
3) are popular when dealing with telecoms, utility and power
4) ensure an easy installation and there is no better solution to
guiding and protecting cables than these cable rollers.
Straight cable runs are pulled in using straight cable rollers suitably placed in
the cable trench to prevent the cable being dragged on the trench
bottom or in mud – cable roller spacing is dependent on cable type
being laid and the cable pulling tension along the route. Leading
cable rollers are used to support the cable over the entire drum
width immediately before being pulled into the trench.